Reel Culture for Real People
Over the course of her 20-year career in recruiting, Sara Stowe developed a passion and talent for distilling the complexity of workplace culture into straightforward programs for companies that want to make smart choices about who they hire. Sara has shifted hiring managers away from hiring on “gut feeling” to applying an individualized, structured approach so they hire those who can strengthen or transform the culture. Through deep insights and storytelling, Sara helps companies authentically articulate their culture; express their purpose and core values, develop their employer brand, and build a custom interview process focused on attracting and hiring the right fit...not just for one hire, but a sustainable solution for future hiring.
* ATD Integrated Talent Management®
* PHR + SHRM-CP
* Lominger Leadership Architect®
* Lominger Interview Architect®
* Masters in Dramatic Theory & Criticism
Strengthsfinder 2.0 Top 5 Themes: Learner; Achiever; Maximizer, Connectedness; Individualization
Subject Matter Expert for HCI's "Talent Acquisition Strategist" certification course curriculum
- Portland Workforce Alliance, an independent nonprofit that sees young people as the key to our region’s long-term economic prosperity and quality of life. PWA works with local employers to educate students about career opportunities as part of a strategy to boost Oregon’s graduation rate and build a resilient, prosperous and well-educated workforce.
- Portland Symphonic Girlchoir provides an unparalleled performance experience and choral music education in a unique, caring and inclusive community of girls and young women with a distinct voice today and for the future.
Drop me a line...
Get it? No seriously. I would love to hear from you.